Meaning of TAPE in Hindi
Meaning of tape in Hindi
- डोरी dori doree
- अभिलेखन करना abhilekhan karana abhilekhan karanaa
- टेप tep
- पट्टी patti pattee
- फीते से बाँधना phite se bandhana pheete se baandhanaa fite se bandhana
- लगाना lagana laganaa
- विजय स्तम्भ का फीता vijay stambh ka phita vijay stambh kaa pheetaa wizay stambh ka fita
- टेप करना tep karana tep karanaa
- कैसेट kaiset
- दौड समाप्ति का फीता daud samapti ka phita daud samaapti kaa pheetaa daud samapti ka fita
- फीता phita pheetaa fita
- बाँधना bandhana baandhanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of TAPE in English
- A thin, flat strip of fascia or tendon, or of synthetic material, used as a tie or suture.
- A narrow fillet or band of cotton or linen; a narrow woven fabric used for strings and the like; as, curtains tied with tape.
- A tapeline; also, a metallic ribbon so marked as to serve as a tapeline; as, a steel tape.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TAPE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TAPE
"He pulled a long tape measure with silver markings out of his pocket."
- The word/phrase 'tape' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"That will do, he said, and the tape measure crumpled into a heap on the floor."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the tape in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Where is she? asked Harry, grabbing the tape measure and unrolling his own homework."
- To understand the meaning of tape, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
TAPE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TAPE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"You condense it with locusts and tape:"
- This term tape was used by Lewis Carroll in the Poem The Hunting of the Snark.
"I can tape up the rip,"
- This term tape was used by Tasha Carter in the Poem Tears Fall, Blood Drips - Poem.
"I'll tape this heart together,"
- This term tape was used by Jules Tavita in the Poem This Time - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें