Meaning of TANGLED in Hindi
Meaning of tangled in Hindi
Meaning of TANGLED in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TANGLED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TANGLED
"Harry could see a clearing ahead, through the tangled branches of an ancient oak."
- The word/phrase 'tangled' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"More tears leaked out down his cheeks and into his tangled beard."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the tangled in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"He stepped over the spider's tangled legs to join Harry, who stared at him."
- To understand the meaning of tangled, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
TANGLED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TANGLED": Examples from famous English Poetry
- This term tangled was used by Stephen Piekuta in the Poem Love Poem.
"With tangled gossamer that fell by night,"
- This term tangled was used by Thomas Hood in the Poem Autumn.
"Where the tangled barberry-bushes"
- This term tangled was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें