Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TAN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TAN
"Jordan’s fingers, powdered white over their tan, rested for a moment in mine"
- The word/phrase 'tan' was used by 'F. Scott Fitzgerald' in 'The great gatsby'.
"A sweater and a pair of shapeless tan pants lay on the floor"
- 'Vladimir Nabokov' has used the tan in the novel Lolita.
TAN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TAN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Less warm than dust that mixes with arms' tan"
- This term tan was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem A terre.
"Dear dust, — in rooms, on roads, on faces' tan!"
- This term tan was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Wild with all regrets.
"The tan faded"
- This term tan was used by shannon freeman in the Poem Summer 09 - poem.