Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of TAME, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word TAME
"Maybe being a prefect seems a bit tame after that"
- The word/phrase 'tame' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the half blood prince'.
"You could tame it"
- 'Mark Twain' has used the tame in the novel The adventures of huckleberry finn.
"He seems tame and terrified enough"
- To understand the meaning of tame, please see the following usage by George Eliot in Middlemarch.
TAME has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "TAME": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And that was a tame one he had of his own"
- This term tame was used by Lewis Carroll in the Poem The hunting of the snark.
"Once have i seen them gentle, tame, and meek"
- This term tame was used by Sir Thomas Wyatt in the Poem Vixi puellis nuper idoneus....
"And wild for to hold, though i seem tame"
- This term tame was used by Sir Thomas Wyatt in the Poem Whoso list to hunt.