Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SUN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SUN
"The sun shone brightly on a stack of cauldrons outside the nearest shop"
- The word/phrase 'sun' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"The remembrall glittered in the sun as he held it up"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the sun in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"The sun blazed overhead, burning the back of his neck"
- To understand the meaning of sun, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
SUN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
SUN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SUN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"You are the shine when there is no sun"
- This term sun was used by Brett Coulter in the Poem Love poem.
"My eyes when i watch the sun setting over the sea"
- This term sun was used by Written and owned by Wg Williams in the Poem Love poem.
"You are my sun in the sky"
- This term sun was used by Rick Martens in the Poem Love poem.