To better understand the meaning of "STUNNING", certain examples of its usage are presented.
Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word "STUNNING"
"Harry noticed that they were the most stunning he had yet seen inside the school."
- The word/phrase "stunning" was used by "J. K. Rowling" in "Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire".
"Our tussle, however, lacked the ox-stunning fisticuffs, the flying furniture."
- "Vladimir Nabokov" has used the stunning in the novel Lolita.
"STUNNING" has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below.
Usage of "STUNNING": Examples from famous English Poetry
- "Until they fully blossom into a stunning creation."
- This term stunning was used by Brittany in the Poem Love Poem.
- "A stunning ecstasy! He made this world so perfectly,"
- This term stunning was used by Tahera Haq in the Poem God's Bounty Ignored... - Poem.
- "Ceaseless stunning images,"
- This term stunning was used by jeff smith in the Poem The Vast Grand Rapture - Poem.