Meaning of STUNNING in Hindi
Meaning of stunning in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of STUNNING in English
- of Stun
- Overpowering consciousness; overpowering the senses; especially, overpowering the sense of hearing; confounding with noise.
- Striking or overpowering with astonishment, especially on account of excellence; as, stunning poetry.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of STUNNING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word STUNNING
"Harry noticed that they were the most stunning he had yet seen inside the school."
- The word/phrase 'stunning' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"Practice Stunning and Disarming."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the stunning in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"Harry was concentrating on the Stunning Spell, which he had never used before."
- To understand the meaning of stunning, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
STUNNING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "STUNNING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Until they fully blossom into a stunning creation."
- This term stunning was used by Brittany in the Poem Love Poem.
"Those Curls Are Just Stunning,"
- This term stunning was used by Jason D. Megary in the Poem Love Poem.
"A stunning ecstasy! He made this world so perfectly,"
- This term stunning was used by Tahera Haq in the Poem God's Bounty Ignored... - Poem.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें