Meaning of STUMBLE in Hindi
Meaning of stumble in Hindi
- आ पडना a padana aa padanaa
- लड़खड़ाते हुए चलना ladakhadate hue chalana ladakhadaate hue chalanaa
- लुढ़कना ludhakana ludhakanaa
- पड़ना padana padanaa
- लुढक ludhak
- चूकना chukana chookanaa
- ठोकर खाना thokar khana thokar khanaa
- लड़खड़ाकर बोलना ladakhadakar bolana ladakhadaakar bolanaa
- भूल करना bhul karana bhool karanaa
- हकलाना hakalana hakalanaa
- भूल bhul bhool
- ठोकर thokar
- आ पड़ना a padana aa padanaa
- ठोकर खाना या लगना thokar khana ya lagana thokar khanaa yaa laganaa
- ठोकर लगना thokar lagana thokar laganaa
- चूक chuk chook
- लड़खड़ाहट ladakhadahat
- लुढ़क ludhak
- भूलना bhulana bhoolanaa
- लुढकना ludhakana ludhakanaa
- गिरना girana giranaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of STUMBLE in English
- To walk in an unsteady or clumsy manner.
- To strike or happen (upon a person or thing) without design; to fall or light by chance;
- A trip in walking or running.
- To fall into a crime or an error; to err.
- To trip in walking or in moving in any way with the legs; to strike the foot so as to fall, or to endanger a fall; to stagger because of a false step.
- To cause to stumble or trip.
- Fig.: To mislead; to confound; to perplex; to cause to err or to fall.
- A blunder; a failure; a fall from rectitude.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of STUMBLE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word STUMBLE
"Harry had never seen a dementor stumble."
- The word/phrase 'stumble' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"I hold one arm out in front and go slow to not stumble and fall."
- 'Toni Morrison' has used the stumble in the novel A Mercy.
STUMBLE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
STUMBLE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "STUMBLE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Alciphron. Might you not stumble?"
- This term stumble was used by Walter Savage Landor in the Poem Alciphron and Leucippe.
"Does not stumble in the pathway,"
- This term stumble was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
"Carry this prized possession throughout and then no storm will be able to stumble you down."
- This term stumble was used by Jennie Gandhi in the Poem Beautiful Friendship Poem Dedicated to My Friend.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें