Meaning of STUBBORN in Hindi
Meaning of stubborn in Hindi
Meaning of STUBBORN in English
- Firm as a stub or stump; stiff; unbending; unyielding; persistent; hence, unreasonably obstinate in will or opinion; not yielding to reason or persuasion; refractory; harsh;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of STUBBORN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word STUBBORN
"An excellent remedy for the more stubborn forms of acne, bubotuber pus"
- The word/phrase 'stubborn' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"Fudge had taken half a step back from dumbledore, but he looked no less stubborn"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the stubborn in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"He’s so stubborn and i can’t convince him"
- To understand the meaning of stubborn, please see the following usage by Mario Vargas Llosa in Who killed palomino molero.
STUBBORN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "STUBBORN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Their furrow oft the stubborn glebe has broke"
- This term stubborn was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem Elegy written in a country churchyard.
"With stubborn heart and obstinate despair"
- This term stubborn was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem My friend.
"But if in vain, down on the stubborn floor"
- This term stubborn was used by Edward Fitzgerald in the Poem The rubáiyát of omar khayyám.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary