Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of STEAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word STEAL
"We think he was trying to steal whatever it's guarding"
- The word/phrase 'steal' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"But snape's trying to steal it"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the steal in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"When i failed to steal the stone from gringotts, he was most displeased"
- To understand the meaning of steal, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
STEAL usage in Proverbs/Idioms
STEAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "STEAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Well sleep with clouds as pillows, maybe steal an angels wings"
- This term steal was used by Graeme King in the Poem Love poem.
"Smiles as of the morning steal"
- This term steal was used by William Blake in the Poem Cradle song.
"Come to steal this night away"
- This term steal was used by John Fletcher in the Poem Bridal song.