Meaning of STATE in Hindi
Meaning of state in Hindi
- अधिकार adhikar adhikaar
- देश desh
- धूमधाम dhumadham dhoomadhaam
- राजकीय समारोह rajakiy samaroh raajakeey samaaroh razakiy samaroh
- राष्ट्र rashtr raashtr
- सरकार sarakar sarakaar
- हालत halat haalat
- बताना batana batanaa
- विवरण देना vivaran dena vivaran denaa wiwaran dena
- राज्य से सम्बन्धित rajy se sambandhit raajy se sambandhit razy se sambandhit
- स्थिति sthiti
- हाल hal haal
- कहना kahana kahanaa
- प्रकट करना prakat karana prakat karanaa
- व्यक्त करना vyakt karana vyakt karanaa wyakt karana
- स्पष्ट करना spasht karana spasht karanaa
- सरकारी sarakari sarakaaree
- अवस्था avastha avasthaa awastha
- दशा dasha dashaa
- पद pad
- प्रजा praja prajaa praza
- राज्य rajy raajy razy
- स्तिथि stithi
- हाचाल - hal-chal haal-chaal
- निवेदन करना nivedan karana nivedan karanaa niwedan karana
- शाशन shashan shaashan
- वर्ग varg warg
- सराकर sarakar saraakar
- अभिव्यक्त करना abhivyakt karana abhivyakt karanaa abhiwyakt karana
- निर्धारित करना nirdharit karana nirdhaarit karanaa
- वर्णन करना varnan karana varnan karanaa warnan karana
- पदवी padavi padavee padawi
- कालतिरोहित धनादेश/चेक kalatirohit dhanadesh/chek kaalatirohit dhanaadesh/chek
- राजकीय rajakiy raajakeey razakiy
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of STATE in English
- A person of high rank.
- A form of government which is not monarchial, as a republic.
- Highest and stationary condition, as that of maturity between growth and decline, or as that of crisis between the increase and the abating of a disease; height; acme.
- To express the particulars of; to set down in detail or in gross; to represent fully in words; to narrate; to recite; as, to state the facts of a case, one's opinion, etc.
- To set; to settle; to establish.
- A statement; also, a document containing a statement.
- Condition of prosperity or grandeur; wealthy or prosperous circumstances; social importance.
- A chair with a canopy above it, often standing on a dais; a seat of dignity; also, the canopy itself.
- Estate, possession.
- The bodies that constitute the legislature of a country; as, the States-general of Holland.
- A political body, or body politic; the whole body of people who are united one government, whatever may be the form of the government; a nation.
- Rank; condition; quality; as, the state of honor.
- Any body of men united by profession, or constituting a community of a particular character; as, the civil and ecclesiastical states, or the lords spiritual and temporal and the commons, in Great Britain. Cf. Estate, n., 6.
- The principal persons in a government.
- In the United States, one of the commonwealth, or bodies politic, the people of which make up the body of the nation, and which, under the national constitution, stands in certain specified relations with the national government, and are invested, as commonwealth, with full power in their several spheres over all matters not expressly inhibited.
- Belonging to the state, or body politic; public.
- The circumstances or condition of a being or thing at any given time.
- Appearance of grandeur or dignity; pomp.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of STATE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word STATE
"It is used to return people who have been transfigured or cursed to their original state."
- The word/phrase 'state' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"She's in a righ' state, that's what."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the state in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"The contents had returned to their original, silvery-white state, swirling and rippling beneath his gaze."
- To understand the meaning of state, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
STATE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
STATE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें