Meaning of SPOUSE in Hindi
Meaning of spouse in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of SPOUSE in English
- A man or woman engaged or joined in wedlock; a married person, husband or wife.
- A married man, in distinct from a spousess or married woman; a bridegroom or husband.
- To wed; to espouse.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SPOUSE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SPOUSE
"I have the honor of being an admirer of your spouse."
- The word/phrase 'spouse' was used by 'Leo Tolstoy' in 'War and Peace'.
SPOUSE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SPOUSE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Spouse-in-Chief of the ancient Sword,"
- This term spouse was used by W. E. Henley in the Poem England, My England.
"Trembling and veiled, to view her traitor spouse."
- This term spouse was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Don Juan in Hell.
"Which my dear spouse reposed in me:"
- This term spouse was used by George Wither in the Poem A Widow's Hymn.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें