Meaning of SPEND in Hindi
Meaning of spend in Hindi
- उडा देना uda dena udaa denaa
- उड़ा देना uda dena udaa denaa
- खर्च कर डालनांआ kharch kar dalanan kharch kar daalanaanaa
- खो देना kho dena kho denaa
- लगाना lagana laganaa
- उड़ाना udana udanaa
- नष्ट करना nasht karana nasht karanaa
- बिताया जाना bitaya jana bitaayaa janaa bitaya zana
- लुटा देना luta dena lutaa denaa
- गँवाना ganvana ganvanaa ganwana
- खर्च कर डालना kharch kar dalana kharch kar daalanaa
- खर्च करना kharch karana kharch karanaa
- गुजारना gujarana gujaaranaa guzarana
- व्यतीत करना vyatit karana vyateet karanaa wyatit karana
- उडाना udana udanaa
- काटना katana kaatanaa
- बिताना bitana bitanaa
- व्यय करना vyay karana vyay karanaa wyay karana
- व्यय vyay wyay
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of SPEND in English
- To weigh or lay out; to dispose of; to part with; as, to spend money for clothing.
- To pass, as time; to suffer to pass away; as, to spend a day idly; to spend winter abroad.
- To expend money or any other possession; to consume, use, waste, or part with, anything; as, he who gets easily spends freely.
- To break ground; to continue working.
- To exhaust of force or strength; to waste; to wear away; as, the violence of the waves was spent.
- To be diffused; to spread.
- To bestow; to employ;
- To consume; to waste; to squander; to exhaust; as, to spend an estate in gaming or other vices.
- To waste or wear away; to be consumed; to lose force or strength; to vanish; as, energy spends in the using of it.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SPEND, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SPEND
"Ron didn't need to spend the whole of Charms belching slugs."
- The word/phrase 'spend' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"I'm afraid that, for your own safety, you will have to spend the night here."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the spend in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"He wouldn't spend hundreds of Galleons on me."
- To understand the meaning of spend, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
SPEND usage in Proverbs/Idioms
SPEND has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SPEND": Examples from famous English Poetry
"How slowly do the houres theyr numbers spend?"
- This term spend was used by Edmund Spenser in the Poem Epithalamion.
"That I pray I will spend the rest of my days,"
- This term spend was used by Jim Caspary in the Poem Love Poem.
"Our Soul We May Spend,"
- This term spend was used by Tyler Dohrn in the Poem Love Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें