Meaning of SPECTACLE in Hindi
Meaning of spectacle in Hindi
- कौतुक स्वांग kautuk svang kautuk svaang kautuk swang
- दृश्य drishy
- प्रेक्षणक prekshanak
- भव्य bhavy bhawy
- चश्मा chashma chashmaa
- नज़ारा nazara nazaaraa najara
- रंविधान - rang-vidhan rang-widhan
- तमाशा tamasha tamaashaa
- प्रदर्शन pradarshan
- चमत्कारिक chamatkarik chamatkaarik
- प्र्रदर्शन prradarshan
- अधिदृश्य adhidrishy
- तमाश tamash tamaash
- लीला lila leelaa
- दृश्विधान - drishy-vidhan drishy-widhan
- शानदार shanadar shanadaar
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of SPECTACLE in English
- An optical instrument consisting of two lenses set in a light frame, and worn to assist sight, to obviate some defect in the organs of vision, or to shield the eyes from bright light.
- Something exhibited to view; usually, something presented to view as extraordinary, or as unusual and worthy of special notice; a remarkable or noteworthy sight; a show; a pageant; a gazingstock.
- Fig.: An aid to the intellectual sight.
- A spy-glass; a looking-glass.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SPECTACLE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SPECTACLE
"From the tip burst three silver cats with spectacle markings around their eyes."
- The word/phrase 'spectacle' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows'.
"Come, my good friend, he said, withdraw; this spectacle is tearing you to pieces."
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the spectacle in the novel Madame Bovary.
"The magnificent spectacle cheered the hearts of the three fugitives and gave them fresh energy."
- To understand the meaning of spectacle, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete Sherlock Holmes.
SPECTACLE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SPECTACLE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Even The Dead Woke Up And Got Dancing! Such Spectacle Had Never Been Seen,"
- This term spectacle was used by Susan Curtis in the Poem Thriller - Even The Dead Woke Up And Got Dancing - Poem.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें