Meaning of SOURCE in Hindi
Meaning of source in Hindi
- मूल(Pr. Mul mool)
- स्रोत(Pr. Srot)
- उद्भव(Pr. Udbhav udbhaw)
- उद्भव स्थान(Pr. Udbhav sthan udbhaw sthan)
- निकास(Pr. Nikas nikaas)
- प्रथम कारण(Pr. Pratham karan pratham kaaran)
- जड़(Pr. Jad zad)
- मूल कारण(Pr. Mul karan mool kaaran)
- प्रभव(Pr. Prabhav prabhaw)
- सूत्र(Pr. Sutr sootr)
- स्त्रोत(Pr. Strot)
- साधन(Pr. Sadhan saadhan)
- उद्गम(Pr. Udgam)
- मँगाना(Pr. Mangana manganaa)
- स्रोत बताना(Pr. Srot batana srot batanaa)
- आधार(Pr. Aadhar aadhaar)
Meaning of SOURCE in English
- The act of rising; a rise; an ascent.
- The rising from the ground, or beginning, of a stream of water or the like; a spring; a fountain.
- That from which anything comes forth, regarded as its cause or origin; the person from whom anything originates; first cause.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SOURCE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SOURCE
"We are no nearer locating the er - source of all this unpleasantness"
- The word/phrase 'source' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"Ministry wizards were dashing from every direction toward the source of the trouble"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the source in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"The room was in semidarkness; the flames were the only source of light"
- To understand the meaning of source, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
SOURCE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
SOURCE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SOURCE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Tell it to forget the source that keeps it fill'd"
- This term source was used by George Meredith in the Poem Love in the valley.
"Till sorrow's source were dry"
- This term source was used by Emily Brontë in the Poem My lady's grave.
"Or ope the sacred source of sympathetic tears"
- This term source was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem The progress of poesy.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary