Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SOURCE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SOURCE
"We are no nearer locating the er - source of all this unpleasantness"
- The word/phrase 'source' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"Ministry wizards were dashing from every direction toward the source of the trouble"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the source in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"The room was in semidarkness; the flames were the only source of light"
- To understand the meaning of source, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
SOURCE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
SOURCE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SOURCE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Tell it to forget the source that keeps it fill'd"
- This term source was used by George Meredith in the Poem Love in the valley.
"Till sorrow's source were dry"
- This term source was used by Emily Brontë in the Poem My lady's grave.
"Or ope the sacred source of sympathetic tears"
- This term source was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem The progress of poesy.