Meaning of SOURCE in Hindi
Meaning of source in Hindi
- जड़ jad zad
- प्रथम कारण pratham karan pratham kaaran
- मूल mul mool
- स्रोत srot
- स्रोत बताना srot batana srot batanaa
- उद्भव udbhav udbhaw
- सूत्र sutr sootr
- आधार aadhar aadhaar
- उद्भव स्थान udbhav sthan udbhaw sthan
- निकास nikas nikaas
- मूल कारण mul karan mool kaaran
- मँगाना mangana manganaa
- उद्गम udgam
- प्रभव prabhav prabhaw
- स्त्रोत strot
- साधन sadhan saadhan
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of SOURCE in English
- That from which anything comes forth, regarded as its cause or origin; the person from whom anything originates; first cause.
- The act of rising; a rise; an ascent.
- The rising from the ground, or beginning, of a stream of water or the like; a spring; a fountain.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SOURCE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SOURCE
"We are no nearer locating the er - source of all this unpleasantness."
- The word/phrase 'source' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"Ministry wizards were dashing from every direction toward the source of the trouble."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the source in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"The room was in semidarkness; the flames were the only source of light."
- To understand the meaning of source, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
SOURCE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
SOURCE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SOURCE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Tell it to forget the source that keeps it fill'd."
- This term source was used by George Meredith in the Poem Love in the Valley.
"Till sorrow's source were dry,"
- This term source was used by Emily Brontë in the Poem My Lady's Grave.
"Or ope the sacred source of sympathetic tears."
- This term source was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem The Progress of Poesy.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें