Meaning of SOUL in Hindi
Meaning of soul in Hindi
- जीव(Pr. Jiv jeev ziw)
- आत्मा(Pr. Aatma aatmaa)
- प्राण(Pr. Pran)
- बुद्धि(Pr. Buddhi)
- मन(Pr. Man)
- हृदय(Pr. Hriday)
- व्यक्ति(Pr. Vyakti wyakti)
- प्रेतात्मा(Pr. Pretatma pretaatmaa)
- जीवन(Pr. Jivan jeevan ziwan)
- जीवात्मा(Pr. Jivatma jeevaatmaa ziwatma)
- अन्तरात्मा(Pr. Antaratma antaraatmaa)
Meaning of SOUL in English
- To afford suitable sustenance.
- The spiritual, rational, and immortal part in man; that part of man which enables him to think, and which renders him a subject of moral government;
- The seat of real life or vitality; the source of action; the animating or essential part.
- The leader; the inspirer; the moving spirit; the heart; as, the soul of an enterprise; an able general is the soul of his army.
- Energy; courage; spirit; fervor; affection, or any other noble manifestation of the heart or moral nature; inherent power or goodness.
- A human being; a person;
- A pure or disembodied spirit.
- To indue with a soul; to furnish with a soul or mind.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SOUL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SOUL
"Bless my soul, whispered the old bartender, harry potter"
- The word/phrase 'soul' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"And your soul is gone forever"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the soul in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"My inner eye sees past your brave face to the troubled soul within"
- To understand the meaning of soul, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
SOUL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SOUL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"You are the shore to a shipwrecked soul"
- This term soul was used by Brett Coulter in the Poem Love poem.
"I cherish within my soul"
- This term soul was used by Chris Engle in the Poem Love poem.
"My body and my soul"
- This term soul was used by Meghan in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary