Meaning of SOUGHT in Hindi
Meaning of sought in Hindi
Meaning of SOUGHT in English
- Imp. & p. p. of seek.
- Of seek
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SOUGHT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SOUGHT
"Wood sought harry out on the night before term started"
- The word/phrase 'sought' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"He kept wondering where pettigrew was now, whether he had sought sanctuary with voldemort yet"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the sought in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"He sought me in the country where it had long been rumored i was hiding"
- To understand the meaning of sought, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
SOUGHT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SOUGHT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The search, and the sought, and the seeker, the soul and the body that is"
- This term sought was used by Algernon Charles Swinburne in the Poem Hertha.
"Seek as they once were sought, in grecian isles"
- This term sought was used by John Keats in the Poem Fragment of an ode to maia.
"But when i got that long sought kiss"
- This term sought was used by Jim Sharman in the Poem Love poem.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें