Meaning of SOMEBODY in Hindi
Meaning of somebody in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of SOMEBODY in English
- A person of consideration or importance.
- A person unknown or uncertain; a person indeterminate; some person.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SOMEBODY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SOMEBODY
"It transforms you into somebody else."
- The word/phrase 'somebody' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"It was as though somebody had just flicked a light on in his brain."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the somebody in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"The door was locked, and I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in."
- To understand the meaning of somebody, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
SOMEBODY usage in Proverbs/Idioms
SOMEBODY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SOMEBODY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And than is gone to haunt somebody elses day."
- This term somebody was used by alex steel reurink in the Poem Flickering Light - Poem.
"But someday soon! Somebody,"
- This term somebody was used by Tammie Shawl in the Poem Crucial Ways.
"Have the dream to be somebody better."
- This term somebody was used by LeAnna Benn in the Poem Must "Have" Principles in Life - Poem.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें