Meaning of SOLUTION in Hindi
Meaning of solution in Hindi
- पिघलाव(Pr. Pighalav pighalaav pighalaw)
- विलयन(Pr. Vilayan wilayan)
- गलाव(Pr. Galav galaav galaw)
- घुलाव(Pr. Ghulav ghulaav ghulaw)
- समाधान(Pr. Samadhan samaadhan)
- व्याख्या(Pr. Vyakhya vyaakhyaa wyakhya)
- अलगाव(Pr. Alagav alagaav alagaw)
- टूटफूट(Pr. Tutaphut tootaphoot tutafut)
- अन्तर(Pr. Antar)
- उत्तर हल करना(Pr. Uttar hal karana uttar hal karanaa)
- उत्तर(Pr. Uttar)
- समस्या का समाधान करने का तरीका(Pr. Samasya ka samadhan karane ka tarika samasyaa kaa samaadhan karane kaa tareekaa)
- उपाय(Pr. Upay upaay)
- घोल(Pr. Ghol)
- निपटारा(Pr. Nipatara nipataaraa)
- साधन(Pr. Sadhan saadhan)
- विलयन बहुलकन(Pr. Vilayan bahulakan wilayan bahulakan)
Meaning of SOLUTION in English
- The act of separating the parts of any body, or the condition of undergoing a separation of parts; disruption; breach.
- The act of solving, or the state of being solved; the disentanglement of any intricate problem or difficult question; explanation; clearing up;
- The state of being dissolved or disintegrated; resolution; disintegration.
- The act or process by which a body (whether solid, liquid, or gaseous) is absorbed into a liquid, and, remaining or becoming fluid, is diffused throughout the solvent; also, the product reulting from such absorption.
- Release; deliverance; discharge.
- The termination of a disease; resolution.
- A crisis.
- A liquid medicine or preparation (usually aqueous) in which the solid ingredients are wholly soluble.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SOLUTION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SOLUTION
"Harry's swelling solution was far too runny, but he had his mind on more important things"
- The word/phrase 'solution' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"People shrieked as splashes of the swelling solution hit them"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the solution in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"They were making a new potion today, a shrinking solution"
- To understand the meaning of solution, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
SOLUTION usage in Proverbs/Idioms
SOLUTION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SOLUTION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A permanent solution for a temporary problem"
- This term solution was used by Prince ..... in the Poem Open book - poem.
"A solution is finally realized all of their emotions senselessly tried"
- This term solution was used by michelle aspinall in the Poem Happy ending.
"But everything has a solution"
- This term solution was used by Nona ... in the Poem New start.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary