Meaning of SNOW in Hindi
Meaning of snow in Hindi
- हिम him
- बरसाना barasana barasanaa
- स्नो sno
- बर्फ barph barf
- पाला pala paalaa
- बर्फ गिरना barph girana barph giranaa barf girana
- हिम गिरना या बरसना him girana ya barasana him giranaa yaa barasanaa
- तुहिन tuhin
- कोकीन kokin kokeen
- अफीम का सत aphim ka sat apheem kaa sat afim ka sat
- हिमपात himapat himapaat
- बर्फ पड़ना barph padana barph padanaa barf padana
- बर्फ़ barf barph
- शीत shit sheet
- बर्फ पडना barph padana barph padanaa barf padana
- हिमपात होना himapat hona himapaat honaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of SNOW in English
- To fall in or as snow;
- A square-rigged vessel, differing from a brig only in that she has a trysail mast close abaft the mainmast, on which a large trysail is hoisted.
- Watery particles congealed into white or transparent crystals or flakes in the air, and falling to the earth, exhibiting a great variety of very beautiful and perfect forms.
- Fig.: Something white like snow, as the white color (argent) in heraldry; something which falls in, or as in, flakes.
- To scatter like snow; to cover with, or as with, snow.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SNOW, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SNOW
"One morning in mid-December, Hogwarts woke to find155 itself covered in several feet of snow."
- The word/phrase 'snow' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"The snow still hadn't melted the next morning."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the snow in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Even the endless rain that had replaced the snow couldn't dampen his spirits."
- To understand the meaning of snow, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
SNOW has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SNOW": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The petals from the flowering trees, snow for the summer,"
- This term snow was used by Sara McDermott in the Poem Love Poem.
"Love me in the Winter, when the snow is falling down."
- This term snow was used by Amanda Nicole Martinez in the Poem Love Poem.
"In the everlasting snow-drifts,"
- This term snow was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें