Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SNOW, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SNOW
"One morning in mid-december, hogwarts woke to find155 itself covered in several feet of snow"
- The word/phrase 'snow' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"The snow still hadn't melted the next morning"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the snow in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Even the endless rain that had replaced the snow couldn't dampen his spirits"
- To understand the meaning of snow, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
SNOW has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SNOW": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The petals from the flowering trees, snow for the summer"
- This term snow was used by Sara McDermott in the Poem Love poem.
"Love me in the winter, when the snow is falling down"
- This term snow was used by Amanda Nicole Martinez in the Poem Love poem.
"In the everlasting snow-drifts"
- This term snow was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.