Meaning of SIZZLE in Hindi
Meaning of sizzle in Hindi
Meaning of SIZZLE in English
- A hissing sound, as of something frying over a fire.
- To make a hissing sound; to fry, or to dry and shrivel up, with a hissing sound.
SIZZLE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SIZZLE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Its sizzle can enthrall you; its flickering flames entrance you."
- This term sizzle was used by Lori Naumann in the Poem Love Poem.
"All sizzle and steam,"
- This term sizzle was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Devil Doll - Poem.
"They sizzle and melt into tears And evaporate into a vapor - invisible By that time,"
- This term sizzle was used by Gabrielle Formoso in the Poem Patterns of a Snowflake - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें