Meaning of SINKING in Hindi
Meaning of sinking in Hindi
Meaning of SINKING in English
- Of sink
- A. & n. from sink.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SINKING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SINKING
"Oh, yes, said mr. dursley, his heart sinking horribly"
- The word/phrase 'sinking' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"My muscles have all seized up, he groaned, sinking on his bed"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the sinking in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"And there's aunt petunia knocking on the door, harry thought, his heart sinking"
- To understand the meaning of sinking, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
SINKING usage in Proverbs/Idioms
SINKING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SINKING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The missing treasure of this sinking vessel"
- This term sinking was used by Jordan Schnarr in the Poem Love poem.
"Is sinking down in its tranquillity;"
- This term sinking was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem Evening on calais beach.
"Rising, sinking on the water"
- This term sinking was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें