Meaning of SEX in Hindi
Meaning of sex in Hindi
- काम(Pr. kam kaam)
- यौन क्रिया(Pr. yaun kriya yaun kriyaa)
- लिंग भेद(Pr. ling bhed)
- स्त्री पुरुष भेद(Pr. stri purush bhed stree purush bhed)
- कामुकता(Pr. kamukata kaamukataa)
- गुप्तांग(Pr. guptang guptaang)
- लिंग(Pr. ling)
- स्त्री पुरूष भेद(Pr. stri purush bhed stree puroosh bhed)
- धुराई(Pr. dhurai dhuraaee)
- वासना(Pr. vasana vaasanaa wasana)
- समागम(Pr. samagam samaagam)
- उत्तेजित करना(Pr. uttejit karana uttejit karanaa uttezit karana)
- का(Pr. क्रिया - kam-kriya kaam-kriyaa)
- जननांग(Pr. jananang jananaang zananang)
- वर्ग(Pr. varg warg)
- स्त्र(Pr. पुरुष - stri-purush stree-purush)
- चुदाई(Pr. chudai chudaaee)
- मैथुन, समभोग(Pr. maithun samabhog)
- सेक्स(Pr. seks)
- सहवास(Pr. sahavas sahavaas sahawas)
- लिगं(Pr. ligan)
- जाति(Pr. jati jaati zati)
- लिंगभेद(Pr. lingabhed)
- संभोग(Pr. sanbhog)
Meaning of SEX in English
- One of the two divisions of organic beings formed on the distinction of male and female.
- One of the groups founded on this distinction.
- The distinguishing peculiarity of male or female in both animals and plants; the physical difference between male and female; the assemblage of properties or qualities by which male is distinguished from female.
- The capability in plants of fertilizing or of being fertilized; as, staminate and pistillate flowers are of opposite sexes.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SEX, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SEX
"We are not sex fiends! We do not rape as good soldiers do."
- The word/phrase 'sex' was used by 'Vladimir Nabokov' in 'Lolita'.
"Would sex crimes be reduced if children obeyed a few don’ts? Don’t play around public toilets."
- 'Vladimir Nabokov' has used the sex in the novel Lolita.
"He was an amateur of sex lore."
- To understand the meaning of sex, please see the following usage by Vladimir Nabokov in Lolita.
SEX usage in Proverbs/Idioms
SEX has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SEX": Examples from famous English Poetry
"He loves me for ME!! All you wanted was sex."
- This term sex was used by ......gemma b...... in the Poem Leave Me Be.
"He said babe I love you no matter lets have sex,"
- This term sex was used by Bobbie Peoples in the Poem Hanging Out With Others.
"Her overwhelming sex appeal,"
- This term sex was used by jeff smith in the Poem I Never Stood a Chance - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें