Meaning of SERIOUSLY in Hindi
Meaning of seriously in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SERIOUSLY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SERIOUSLY
"Harry seriously doubted this, but thought it best not to argue."
- The word/phrase 'seriously' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"It's because of you, Perce, said George seriously."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the seriously in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"Seamus shook his head seriously."
- To understand the meaning of seriously, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
SERIOUSLY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SERIOUSLY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"He makes us think more seriously about our past and future decisions and their potential consequences."
- This term seriously was used by Leena Palande in the Poem Poetry: Explication of a Poem.
"I know not in what I seriously lack,"
- This term seriously was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Connect.
"Seriously just dont know what to feel anymore,"
- This term seriously was used by sophia reeson in the Poem Looks Like a Joke To Me - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें