Meaning of SENSE in Hindi
Meaning of sense in Hindi
- समझ samajh samazh
- होश hosh
- मेहसूस करना mehasus karana mehasoos karanaa
- चेतना chetana chetanaa
- संवेदन sanvedan sanwedan
- तात्पर्य tatpary taatpary
- बोध bodh
- भावना bhavana bhaavanaa bhawana
- विवेक vivek wiwek
- अनुभव anubhav anubhaw
- इन्द्रिय endriy
- इन्द्रियबोध endriyabodh
- ज्ञान शक्ति gyan shakti
- बुद्धि buddhi
- मत mat
- मायना mayana maayanaa
- अनुभाव करना anubhav karana anubhaav karanaa anubhaw karana
- हवास havas havaas hawas
- अनुभव करना anubhav karana anubhav karanaa anubhaw karana
- अभिपोय abhipoy
- इद्रिंय edriny
- संज्ञा sangya sangyaa
- अर्थ arth
- ज्ञान gyan
- दिशा disha dishaa
- भाव bhav bhaav bhaw
- मानसिक संतुलन manasik santulan
- सुध sudh
- सामान्य ज्ञान samany gyan saamany gyan
- अनूभूति anubhuti anoobhooti
- अभिप्राय abhipray abhipraay
- पहचान pahachan
- योग्यता yogyata yogyataa
- संवेद sanved sanwed
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of SENSE in English
- A faculty, possessed by animals, of perceiving external objects by means of impressions made upon certain organs (sensory or sense organs) of the body, or of perceiving changes in the condition of the body; as, the senses of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch. See Muscular sense, under Muscular, and Temperature sense, under Temperature.
- Perception through the intellect; apprehension; recognition; understanding; discernment; appreciation.
- Moral perception or appreciation.
- Meaning; import; signification; as, the true sense of words or phrases; the sense of a remark.
- One of two opposite directions in which a line, surface, or volume, may be supposed to be described by the motion of a point, line, or surface.
- To perceive by the senses; to recognize.
- Sound perception and reasoning; correct judgment; good mental capacity; understanding; also, that which is sound, true, or reasonable; rational meaning.
- Perception by the sensory organs of the body; sensation; sensibility; feeling.
- That which is felt or is held as a sentiment, view, or opinion; judgment; notion; opinion.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SENSE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SENSE
"He never had much sense."
- The word/phrase 'sense' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"The more he looked at it, the more it made sense."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the sense in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"No dress sense at all."
- To understand the meaning of sense, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
SENSE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
SENSE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SENSE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A sense of completion and overflowing pride."
- This term sense was used by Scotty Wright in the Poem Love Poem.
"Dead things with inbreath'd sense able to pierce,"
- This term sense was used by John Milton in the Poem At a Solemn Musick.
"Speak both one message of one sense to me:—"
- This term sense was used by Christina Georgina Rossetti in the Poem Aloof.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें