Meaning of SEIZURE in Hindi
Meaning of seizure in Hindi
- गृहित वस्तु grihit vastu grihit wastu
- बन्दीकरण bandikaran bandeekaran
- अधिकार adhikar adhikaar
- कब्जा kabja kabjaa kabza
- जब्त की हुई चीज jabt ki hui chij jabt kee huee cheej zabt ki hui chiz
- दौरा daura dauraa
- पकड़ pakad
- कुर्की kurki kurkee
- अभिग्रहण abhigrahan
- ग्रहण grahan
- जब्ती jabti jabtee zabti
- पकड pakad
- हरण haran
- अधिग्रहण adhigrahan
- गिरफ़्तारी giraftari giraftaaree giraphtari
- धारण dharan dhaaran
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of SEIZURE in English
- The act of seizing, or the state of being seized; sudden and violent grasp or gripe; a taking into possession; as, the seizure of a thief, a property, a throne, etc.
- Retention within one's grasp or power; hold; possession; ownership.
- That which is seized, or taken possession of; a thing laid hold of, or possessed.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SEIZURE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SEIZURE
"She looked as though she was about to have some sort of seizure."
- The word/phrase 'seizure' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"Frank thought he must be having some sort of fit or seizure."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the seizure in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"She read In virtue of the seizure in execution of a judgment."
- To understand the meaning of seizure, please see the following usage by Gustave Flaubert in Madame Bovary.
SEIZURE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SEIZURE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"To make a seizure on the light,"
- This term seizure was used by Robert Herrick in the Poem To Daisies, not to shut so soon.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें