Meaning of SEEK in Hindi
Meaning of seek in Hindi
- तलाश करना talash karana talaash karanaa
- सुराग लगाना surag lagana suraag laganaa
- खदेडना khadedana khadedanaa
- खोजना khojana khojanaa khozana
- ढूंढना dhundhana dhoondhanaa
- पीछा करना pichha karana peechhaa karanaa
- ढॅूएना dheuena dheooenaa
- तलाशना talashana talaashanaa
- कोशिश करना koshish karana koshish karanaa
- खदेड़ना khadedana khadedanaa
- चाहना chahana chahanaa
- प्रार्थना करना prarthana karana praarthanaa karanaa
- माँगना mangana maanganaa
- की कोशिश करना ki koshish karana kee koshish karanaa
- मांगना mangana maanganaa
Meaning of SEEK in English
- To go in search of; to look for; to search for; to try to find.
- To try to acquire or gain; to strive after; to aim at; as, to seek wealth or fame; to seek one's life.
- To try to reach or come to; to go to; to resort to.
- To inquire for; to ask for; to solicit; to bessech.
- To make search or inquiry: to endeavor to make discovery.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SEEK, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SEEK
"They were free to seek him, but they did not."
- The word/phrase 'seek' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"Voldemort, welcome death! But my death will not bring you what you seek."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the seek in the novel Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
"And do not need to seek Potter."
- To understand the meaning of seek, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
SEEK usage in Proverbs/Idioms
SEEK has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SEEK": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Helping you find what it is you seek."
- This term seek was used by Brittani Kokko in the Poem Friendship Poem.
"Seek as they once were sought, in Grecian isles,"
- This term seek was used by John Keats in the Poem Fragment of an Ode to Maia.
"The ?oneness? I had known to seek"
- This term seek was used by Written and owned by Denise Mangano in the Poem Love Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें