Meaning of SEDUCTION in Hindi
Meaning of seduction in Hindi
- धोखा देना(Pr. Dhokha dena dhokhaa denaa)
- फरेब(Pr. Phareb fareb)
- लालच(Pr. Lalach laalach)
- फुसलाहट(Pr. Phusalahat fusalahat)
- दम(Pr. Dam)
- झांसा(Pr. Jhansa jhaansaa zhansa)
- धोखा(Pr. Dhokha dhokhaa)
- पथभ्रष्ट करना(Pr. Pathabhrasht karana pathabhrasht karanaa)
- शीलभ्रंश(Pr. Shilabhransh sheelabhransh)
- विलुब्ध करके ले जाना(Pr. Vilubdh karake le jana vilubdh karake le janaa wilubdh karake le zana)
- विलोभन(Pr. Vilobhan wilobhan)
- शीलापवहन(Pr. Shilapavahan sheelaapavahan shilapawahan)
- प्रलोभन(Pr. Pralobhan)
Meaning of SEDUCTION in English
- The act of seducing; enticement to wrong doing; specifically, the offense of inducing a woman to consent to unlawful sexual intercourse, by enticements which overcome her scruples; the wrong or crime of persuading a woman to surrender her chastity.
- That which seduces, or is adapted to seduce; means of leading astray; as, the seductions of wealth.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SEDUCTION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SEDUCTION
"The others even did not escape from this seduction"
- The word/phrase 'seduction' was used by 'Gustave Flaubert' in 'Madame bovary'.
"It was not affection; it was like a continual seduction"
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the seduction in the novel Madame bovary.
SEDUCTION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SEDUCTION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"When sin stalks to thy seduction"
- This term seduction was used by Robert Bridges in the Poem Pater filio.
"Satisfied with his seduction"
- This term seduction was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Water nymph - poem.
"She whispered words of seduction"
- This term seduction was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Baobhan-sith - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें