Meaning of SCIENCE in Hindi
Meaning of science in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of SCIENCE in English
- Knowledge; knowledge of principles and causes; ascertained truth of facts.
- Accumulated and established knowledge, which has been systematized and formulated with reference to the discovery of general truths or the operation of general laws; knowledge classified and made available in work, life, or the search for truth; comprehensive, profound, or philosophical knowledge.
- Any branch or department of systematized knowledge considered as a distinct field of investigation or object of study; as, the science of astronomy, of chemistry, or of mind.
- Especially, such knowledge when it relates to the physical world and its phenomena, the nature, constitution, and forces of matter, the qualities and functions of living tissues, etc.;
- Art, skill, or expertness, regarded as the result of knowledge of laws and principles.
- To cause to become versed in science; to make skilled; to instruct.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SCIENCE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SCIENCE
"You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potionmaking, he began."
- The word/phrase 'science' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Yet no one really believes that science is the one perfect mode of disseminating mistakes."
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the science in the novel Sadhana.
"Its science has always talked of the never-ending evolution of the world."
- To understand the meaning of science, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in Sadhana.
SCIENCE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SCIENCE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Fair Science frown’d not on his humble birth,"
- This term science was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem Elegy written in a Country Churchyard.
"Happy in his science true,"
- This term science was used by Robert Bridges in the Poem My Delight and Thy Delight.
"Of science or love's compliment,"
- This term science was used by Elizabeth Barrett Browning in the Poem The Deserted Garden.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें