Meaning of SCHOOL in Hindi
Meaning of school in Hindi
- अनुयायी वर्ग anuyayi varg anuyaayee varg anuyayi warg
- पद्वति padvati padwati
- मत mat
- शिष्यगण shishyagan
- समूह samuh samooh
- प्रशिक्षित करना prashikshit karana prashikshit karanaa
- शिक्षा देना shiksha dena shikshaa denaa
- पढाई padhai padhaaee
- विद्यार्थी vidyarthi vidyaarthee widyarthi
- शाला shala shaalaa
- शिक्षालय shikshalay shikshaalay
- पढाना padhana padhanaa
- सिखाना sikhana sikhanaa
- पंथ panth
- पढ़ाई padhai padhaaee
- पाठशाला pathashala paathashaalaa
- शिष्य shishy
- सम्प्रदाय sampraday sampradaay
- पढ़ाना padhana padhanaa
- झुंड jhund zhund
- विद्यापीठ vidyapith vidyaapeeth widyapith
- विद्यालय vidyalay vidyaalay widyalay
- शिक्षा shiksha shikshaa
- स्कूल skul skool
- संस्था sanstha sansthaa
- विद्या देना vidya dena vidyaa denaa widya dena
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of SCHOOL in English
- A shoal; a multitude; as, a school of fish.
- A place for learned intercourse and instruction; an institution for learning; an educational establishment; a place for acquiring knowledge and mental training; as, the school of the prophets.
- A place of primary instruction; an establishment for the instruction of children; as, a primary school; a common school; a grammar school.
- The room or hall in English universities where the examinations for degrees and honors are held.
- The canons, precepts, or body of opinion or practice, sanctioned by the authority of a particular class or age; as, he was a gentleman of the old school.
- Figuratively, any means of knowledge or discipline; as, the school of experience.
- An assemblage of scholars; those who attend upon instruction in a school of any kind; a body of pupils.
- One of the seminaries for teaching logic, metaphysics, and theology, which were formed in the Middle Ages, and which were characterized by academical disputations and subtilties of reasoning.
- The disciples or followers of a teacher; those who hold a common doctrine, or accept the same teachings; a sect or denomination in philosophy, theology, science, medicine, politics, etc.
- To train in an institution of learning; to educate at a school; to teach.
- To tutor; to chide and admonish; to reprove; to subject to systematic discipline; to train.
- A session of an institution of instruction.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SCHOOL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SCHOOL
"And what are Slytherin and Hufflepuff? School houses."
- The word/phrase 'school' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"His school books were very interesting."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the school in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Funny way to get to a wizards' school, the train."
- To understand the meaning of school, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
SCHOOL usage in Proverbs/Idioms
SCHOOL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SCHOOL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Keeping sweet the cream-pan; and there the boys from school,"
- This term school was used by George Meredith in the Poem Love in the Valley.
"Not seeking in the school of pride"
- This term school was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem Ode to Duty.
"A mere ingenious toolHalfway home from school."
- This term school was used by Fugue in Eb Minor.By Dimitri Shostakovich. Sequenced
by in the Poem How Odd to See the Lamps Still Burning.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें