Meaning of SANITY in Hindi
Meaning of sanity in Hindi
Meaning of SANITY in English
- The condition or quality of being sane; soundness of health of body or mind, especially of the mind; saneness.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of SANITY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word SANITY
"Hermione was still looking at him as though worried about his sanity"
- The word/phrase 'sanity' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
SANITY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "SANITY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"As illusions plagues sanity"
- This term sanity was used by Jennie Gandhi in the Poem Beautiful friendship poem dedicated to my friend.
"But no sanity anymore"
- This term sanity was used by Bethany Jones in the Poem Whisper my shadow - poem.
"Doubts of your own sanity"
- This term sanity was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Creeping memories - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें