Meaning of RURAL in Hindi
Meaning of rural in Hindi
- ग्रामीण(Pr. Gramin graameen)
- ग्राम्य(Pr. Gramy graamy)
- ग्राम सम्बन्धी(Pr. Gram sambandhi graam sambandhee)
- देहाती(Pr. Dehati dehaatee)
- गांव का(Pr. Ganv ka gaanv kaa ganw ka)
- गंवारू(Pr. Ganvaru ganvaaroo ganwaru)
- ग्राम(Pr. Gram- graam)
- ग्रामीय(Pr. Gramiy graameey)
Meaning of RURAL in English
- Of or pertaining to the country, as distinguished from a city or town; living in the country; suitable for, or resembling, the country; rustic; as, rural scenes; a rural prospect.
- Of or pertaining to agriculture; as, rural economy.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RURAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RURAL
"He is perhaps some rural chief"
- The word/phrase 'rural' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The king of the dark chamber'.
"But at this moment the rural guard seized him by the collar"
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the rural in the novel Madame bovary.
"Charming rural place"
- To understand the meaning of rural, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
RURAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "RURAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Upon the rural plains"
- This term rural was used by William Alexander, Earl of Stirling in the Poem Aurora.
"Mean while the rural ditties were not mute"
- This term rural was used by John Milton in the Poem Lycidas.
"And i made a rural pen"
- This term rural was used by William Blake in the Poem Reeds of innocence.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary