Meaning of RUDE in Hindi
Meaning of rude in Hindi
- अनाड़ी anadi anaadee
- आदिम aadim
- उजड्ड ujadd uzadd
- गंवार ganvar ganvaar ganwar
- भद्दा bhadda bhaddaa
- रूखा rukha rookhaa
- अनगढ़ anagadh
- गँवार ganvar ganvaar ganwar
- मोटा mota motaa
- अविनीत avinit avineet awinit
- खुरदरा khuradara khuradaraa
- ढीठ dhith dheeth
- अक्खड़ akkhad
- अशिष्ट ashisht
- असभ्य asabhy
- उज्जड ujjad uzzad
- कच्चा kachcha kachchaa
- जाहिल jahil zahil
- रुक्ष ruksh
- उग्र ugr
- गुस्ताख gustakh gustaakh
- अनाडी anadi anaadee
- उज्जड़ ujjad uzzad
- कर्कश karkash
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of RUDE in English
- Unformed by taste or skill; not nicely finished; not smoothed or polished;
- Of untaught manners; unpolished; of low rank; uncivil; clownish; ignorant; raw; unskillful;
- Barbarous; fierce; bloody; impetuous;
- Not finished or complete; inelegant; lacking chasteness or elegance; not in good taste; unsatisfactory in mode of treatment;
- Characterized by roughness; umpolished; raw; lacking delicacy or refinement; coarse.
- Violent; tumultuous; boisterous; inclement; harsh; severe;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RUDE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RUDE
"Look, Mom! I can see Be quiet, Ginny, and it's rude to point."
- The word/phrase 'rude' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Rude you was about poor Myrtle."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the rude in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"A few of the portraits hissed at him; one or two even made rude hand gestures."
- To understand the meaning of rude, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book.
RUDE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "RUDE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The rude Forefathers of the hamlet sleep."
- This term rude was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem Elegy written in a Country Churchyard.
"Although thy breath be rude."
- This term rude was used by William Shakespeare in the Poem Blow, blow, thou Winter Wind.
"Yet one rude wind or ruffling shower"
- This term rude was used by Robert Herrick in the Poem A Meditation for his Mistress.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें