Meaning of ROUTINE in Hindi
Meaning of routine in Hindi
- नित्य का(Pr. Nity ka nity kaa)
- साधारण(Pr. Sadharan saadhaaran)
- सामान्य(Pr. Samany saamany)
- नित्य(Pr. Nity)
- नीरस(Pr. Niras neeras)
- नित्य का नियम(Pr. Nity ka niyam nity kaa niyam)
- दस्तूर(Pr. Dastur dastoor)
- नित्(Pr. कर्म - Nity-karm)
- चाल(Pr. Chal chaal)
- व्यवहार(Pr. Vyavahar vyavahaar wyawahar)
- दिनचर्या(Pr. Dinacharya dinacharyaa)
- नित्यक्रम(Pr. Nityakram)
- सधे हुए पग(Pr. Sadhe hue pag)
- नैत्यक(Pr. Naityak)
Meaning of ROUTINE in English
- A round of business, amusement, or pleasure, daily or frequently pursued; especially, a course of business or offical duties regularly or frequently returning.
- Any regular course of action or procedure rigidly adhered to by the mere force of habit.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ROUTINE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ROUTINE
"And perhaps your family doctor might like to examine her physicallyjust a routine checkup"
- The word/phrase 'routine' was used by 'Vladimir Nabokov' in 'Lolita'.
"It appeared to be routine highway accident atfirst"
- 'Vladimir Nabokov' has used the routine in the novel Lolita.
"But i abhor the dull routine of existence"
- To understand the meaning of routine, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
ROUTINE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ROUTINE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And be greatful that said routine is one we've escaped"
- This term routine was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Never stop dreaming - poem.
"His absence from my routine is too much to bear"
- This term routine was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Inadvertent mess am in to.. - poem.
"It's a daily routine"
- This term routine was used by Elise carley in the Poem Terror.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें