Meaning of RIGHTS in Hindi
Your search "rishte" did not match any word. Showing result for "rights"
Meaning of rights in Hindi
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RIGHTS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RIGHTS
"I've decided there are better ways of making a stand about elf rights, said Hermione haughtily."
- The word/phrase 'rights' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"Er - is this the new stand on elf rights? said Ron."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the rights in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"Darling Dodgy! remember interviewing him few years back about merpeople rights, bless him."
- To understand the meaning of rights, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
RIGHTS usage in Proverbs/Idioms
RIGHTS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "RIGHTS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And plead the ancient rights in vain—"
- This term rights was used by Andrew Marvell in the Poem An Horatian Ode upon Cromwell's Return from Ireland.
"That the rights of guest and stranger,"
- This term rights was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
"To a world, do I think, that rights the disaster of this?"
- This term rights was used by Robert Bridges in the Poem On a Dead Child.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें