Meaning of RIP in Hindi
Meaning of rip in Hindi
- कपड़े का फटा हिस्सा(Pr. kapade ka phata hissa kapade kaa phataa hissaa kapade ka fata hissa)
- चीर(Pr. chir cheer)
- फटना(Pr. phatana phatanaa fatana)
- काट डालना(Pr. kat dalana kaat daalanaa)
- फाडना(Pr. phadana phaadanaa fadana)
- फाड़ना(Pr. phadana phaadanaa fadana)
- कपडे का फटा हिस्सा(Pr. kapade ka phata hissa kapade kaa phataa hissaa kapade ka fata hissa)
- चीर कर निकालना(Pr. chir kar nikalana cheer kar nikaalanaa)
- उधेड़ना(Pr. udhedana udhedanaa)
- चीरा(Pr. chira cheeraa)
- खोलना(Pr. kholana kholanaa)
Meaning of RIP in English
- A body of water made rough by the meeting of opposing tides or currents.
- Routing Information Protocol [Novell]
- Routed Internetworking Protocol (Routing Information Protocol)
- To divide or separate the parts of, by cutting or tearing; to tear or cut open or off; to tear off or out by violence; as, to rip a garment by cutting the stitches; to rip off the skin of a beast; to rip up a floor;
- Remote Imaging Protocol
- A wicker fish basket.
- To tear up for search or disclosure, or for alteration; to search to the bottom; to discover; to disclose;
- To saw (wood) lengthwise of the grain or fiber.
- A term applied to a mean, worthless thing or person, as to a scamp, a debauchee, or a prostitute, or a worn-out horse.
- Routing Information Protocol
- To get by, or as by, cutting or tearing.
- A rent made by ripping, esp. by a seam giving way; a tear; a place torn; laceration.
- Rest in Peace
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RIP, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RIP
"Let me rip you."
- The word/phrase 'rip' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"Charlie had a large rip in his shirt, and Percy was sporting bloody nose."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the rip in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"The rip at the brim opened wide-- - GRYFFINDOR! the hat shouted."
- To understand the meaning of rip, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
RIP has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "RIP": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And the shards rip my soul to shreds,"
- This term rip was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Unrequited Love - Poem.
"And then begin to rip it apart."
- This term rip was used by Sha'RE Ester in the Poem Enough.
"But its time that I rip you into tiny Pieces and burn you To an ash."
- This term rip was used by kerry ferrell in the Poem Dear Diary - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें