Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RIP, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RIP
"Let me rip you"
- The word/phrase 'rip' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"Charlie had a large rip in his shirt, and percy was sporting bloody nose"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the rip in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"The rip at the brim opened wide-- - gryffindor! the hat shouted"
- To understand the meaning of rip, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
RIP has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "RIP": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And the shards rip my soul to shreds"
- This term rip was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Unrequited love - poem.
"And then begin to rip it apart"
- This term rip was used by Sha'RE Ester in the Poem Enough.
"But its time that i rip you into tiny pieces and burn you to an ash"
- This term rip was used by kerry ferrell in the Poem Dear diary - poem.