Meaning of RIP in Hindi
Meaning of rip in Hindi
- चीरा(Pr. Chira cheeraa)
- कपडे का फटा हिस्सा(Pr. Kapade ka phata hissa kapade kaa phataa hissaa kapade ka fata hissa)
- कपड़े का फटा हिस्सा(Pr. Kapade ka phata hissa kapade kaa phataa hissaa kapade ka fata hissa)
- चीर(Pr. Chir cheer)
- फाडना(Pr. Phadana phaadanaa fadana)
- काट डालना(Pr. Kat dalana kaat daalanaa)
- चीर कर निकालना(Pr. Chir kar nikalana cheer kar nikaalanaa)
- फाड़ना(Pr. Phadana phaadanaa fadana)
- फटना(Pr. Phatana phatanaa fatana)
- खोलना(Pr. Kholana kholanaa)
- उधेड़ना(Pr. Udhedana udhedanaa)
Meaning of RIP in English
- A wicker fish basket.
- To divide or separate the parts of, by cutting or tearing; to tear or cut open or off; to tear off or out by violence; as, to rip a garment by cutting the stitches; to rip off the skin of a beast; to rip up a floor;
- To get by, or as by, cutting or tearing.
- To tear up for search or disclosure, or for alteration; to search to the bottom; to discover; to disclose;
- To saw (wood) lengthwise of the grain or fiber.
- A rent made by ripping, esp. by a seam giving way; a tear; a place torn; laceration.
- A term applied to a mean, worthless thing or person, as to a scamp, a debauchee, or a prostitute, or a worn-out horse.
- A body of water made rough by the meeting of opposing tides or currents.
- Routing information protocol [novell]
- Remote imaging protocol
- Routed internetworking protocol (routing information protocol)
- Routing information protocol
- Rest in peace
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RIP, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RIP
"Let me rip you"
- The word/phrase 'rip' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"Charlie had a large rip in his shirt, and percy was sporting bloody nose"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the rip in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"The rip at the brim opened wide-- - gryffindor! the hat shouted"
- To understand the meaning of rip, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
RIP has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "RIP": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And the shards rip my soul to shreds"
- This term rip was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Unrequited love - poem.
"And then begin to rip it apart"
- This term rip was used by Sha'RE Ester in the Poem Enough.
"But its time that i rip you into tiny pieces and burn you to an ash"
- This term rip was used by kerry ferrell in the Poem Dear diary - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary