Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RIGHTEOUSNESS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RIGHTEOUSNESS
"Down with that righteousness, which cannot smilingly bring rack and ruin"
- The word/phrase 'righteousness' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The home and the world'.
"Sandip has power, but no strength of righteousness"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the righteousness in the novel The home and the world.
Usage of "RIGHTEOUSNESS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"He leadeth me to righteousness and allows me to rise again"
- This term righteousness was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Tom zart's poems of christian faith.
"I am tired of righteousness"
- This term righteousness was used by Dr. Maisie M in the Poem Endless awaiting - poem.
"Loving me as righteousness demands"
- This term righteousness was used by Maria zart von edler ArtBy Arnolt Schlick. Sequenced by David Cooke. in the Poem O lord, help me be a burden.