Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RIDICULOUS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RIDICULOUS
"A foolish young man i was then, full of ridiculous ideas about good and evil"
- The word/phrase 'ridiculous' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Don't be so ridiculous, fred, said mrs. weasley, her cheeks rather pink"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the ridiculous in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
- To understand the meaning of ridiculous, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
RIDICULOUS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "RIDICULOUS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"But this is ridiculous"
- This term ridiculous was used by Bbii Sosa in the Poem Find your love - poem.
"He is ridiculous"
- This term ridiculous was used by ankur mudgal in the Poem Pathetic rhyming - poem.
- This term ridiculous was used by Brian Sparks in the Poem Days of prey.