Meaning of RIB in Hindi
Meaning of rib in Hindi
- छाते की तिल्ली chhate ki tilli chhaate kee tillee
- जहाज की मजबूती के लिये मेहराबदार लकड़ी jahaj ki majabuti ke liye meharabadar lakadi jahaaj kee majabootee ke liye meharaabadaar lakadee zahaz ki mazabuti ke liye meharabadar lakadi
- पसली का मांस pasali ka mans pasalee kaa maans
- भूमिखण्ड bhumikhand bhoomikhand
- हँसी उड़ाना hansi udana hansee udanaa
- पर्शुका parshuka parshukaa
- धज्जी dhajji dhajjee dhazzi
- पत्ती की नस patti ki nas pattee kee nas
- मेहराब की डाट meharab ki dat meharaab kee daat
- बन्द करना band karana band karanaa
- पट्टी patti pattee
- उभरी हुई धारी ubhari hui dhari ubharee huee dhaaree
- पत्ते की नस patte ki nas patte kee nas
- पसली आदि बनाना pasali aadi banana pasalee aadi bananaa
- धारी dhari dhaaree
- शिरा shira shiraa
- जहाज की मजबूती के लिये मेहराबदार लकडी jahaj ki majabuti ke liye meharabadar lakadi jahaaj kee majabootee ke liye meharaabadaar lakadee zahaz ki mazabuti ke liye meharabadar lakadi
- पसली pasali pasalee
- पसली की हड्डी pasali ki haddi pasalee kee haddee
- चिढ़ाना chidhana chidhanaa
- नस nas
- लकीर lakir lakeer
- कमानी kamani kamanee
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of RIB in English
- An elongated pillar of ore or coal left as a support.
- A wife;
- To furnish with ribs; to form with rising lines and channels; as, to rib cloth.
- To inclose, as with ribs, and protect; to shut in.
- Resurgent India Bonds
- One of the curved bones attached to the vertebral column and supporting the lateral walls of the thorax.
- One of the timbers, or bars of iron or steel, that branch outward and upward from the keel, to support the skin or planking, and give shape and strength to the vessel.
- A prominent line or ridge, as in cloth.
- A longitudinal strip of metal uniting the barrels of a double-barreled gun.
- In Gothic vaulting, one of the primary members of the vault. These are strong arches, meeting and crossing one another, dividing the whole space into triangles, which are then filled by vaulted construction of lighter material. Hence, an imitation of one of these in wood, plaster, or the like.
- A projecting mold, or group of moldings, forming with others a pattern, as on a ceiling, ornamental door, or the like.
- Solid coal on the side of a gallery; solid ore in a vein.
- That which resembles a rib in form or use.
- A ridge, fin, or wing, as on a plate, cylinder, beam, etc., to strengthen or stiffen it.
- One of the rods on which the cover of an umbrella is extended.
- The chief nerve, or one of the chief nerves, of a leaf.
- Any longitudinal ridge in a plant.
- Graphics file extension
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RIB, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RIB
"Right on her rib was a circle and a cross burnt right in the skin."
- The word/phrase 'rib' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'Beloved'.
Usage of "RIB": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And I'm a rib bone on your side,"
- This term rib was used by Nima Akbari in the Poem Love Poem.
"Till the waves washed through the rib-bones,"
- This term rib was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
"Also I am the rib bone on your side."
- This term rib was used by fahad al essa in the Poem It's All About Love - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें