Meaning of RHYME in Hindi
Meaning of rhyme in Hindi
- अन्त्यानुप्रास(Pr. antyanupras antyanupraas)
- काफिया(Pr. kaphiya kaaphiyaa kafiya)
- कविता करना(Pr. kavita karana kavitaa karanaa kawita karana)
- तुक(Pr. tuk)
- तुकांत(Pr. tukant tukaant)
- तुकांत कविता(Pr. tukant kavita tukaant kavitaa tukant kawita)
- तुकबंदी करना(Pr. tukabandi karana tukabandee karanaa)
- पद बैठाना(Pr. pad baithana pad baithanaa)
- तुकबंदी(Pr. tukabandi tukabandee)
- यमक(Pr. yamak)
- तुकबंदी होना(Pr. tukabandi hona tukabandee honaa)
- कविता(Pr. kavita kavitaa kawita)
- काव्य(Pr. kavy kaavy kawy)
- पद(Pr. pad)
Meaning of RHYME in English
- Correspondence of sound in the terminating words or syllables of two or more verses, one succeeding another immediately or at no great distance. The words or syllables so used must not begin with the same consonant, or if one begins with a vowel the other must begin with a consonant. The vowel sounds and accents must be the same, as also the sounds of the final consonants if there be any.
- A word answering in sound to another word.
- To make rhymes, or verses.
- To accord in rhyme or sound.
- To put into rhyme.
- To influence by rhyme.
- An expression of thought in numbers, measure, or verse; a composition in verse; a rhymed tale; poetry; harmony of language.
- Verses, usually two, having this correspondence with each other; a couplet; a poem containing rhymes.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RHYME, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RHYME
"I now see that though you two do not rhyme, your rhythm is the same."
- The word/phrase 'rhyme' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The Home And The World'.
Usage of "RHYME": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Himself to sing, and build the lofty rhyme."
- This term rhyme was used by John Milton in the Poem Lycidas.
"A flowery tale more sweetly than our rhyme:"
- This term rhyme was used by John Keats in the Poem Ode on a Grecian Urn.
"Call'd him soft names in many a mused rhyme,"
- This term rhyme was used by John Keats in the Poem Ode to a Nightingale.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें