Meaning of REVERSE in Hindi
Meaning of reverse in Hindi
- विपरीत viparit vipareet wiparit
- पश्चात पृष्ठ के दूसरी ओर pashchat prishth ke dusari or pashchaat prishth ke doosaree or
- स्थानान्तरण करना sthanantaran karana sthanantaran karanaa
- उलटना ulatana ulatanaa
- औंधा करना aundha karana aundhaa karanaa
- पराजित करना parajit karana paraajit karanaa parazit karana
- पीछे की ओर चलना pichhe ki or chalana peechhe kee or chalanaa
- विपरीत भूमिका करना viparit bhumika karana vipareet bhoomikaa karanaa wiparit bhumika karana
- अभिशून्य करना abhishuny karana abhishoony karanaa
- उलटा देना ulata dena ulataa denaa
- तली tali talee
- पट pat
- विपत्ति vipatti wipatti
- उल्टा दिखना ulta dikhana ultaa dikhanaa
- फिर से उठाना phir se uthana phir se uthanaa fir se uthana
- प्रतिकूल pratikul pratikool
- बदल देना badal dena badal denaa
- उल्टा ulta ultaa
- उलटा ulata ulataa
- उल्टा पल्ला ulta palla ultaa pallaa
- पृष्ठ भाग prishth bhag prishth bhaag
- विपर्यय करना viparyay karana viparyay karanaa wiparyay karana
- खण्डन करना khandan karana khandan karanaa
- प्रतिलोम pratilom
- रिवर्स rivars riwars
- संकट sankat
- उलट देना ulat dena ulat denaa
- पूर्णतया बदल देना purnataya badal dena poornatayaa badal denaa
- पीछे की ओर घूमाना pichhe ki or ghumana peechhe kee or ghoomanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of REVERSE in English
- Turned backward; having a contrary or opposite direction; hence; opposite or contrary in kind; as, the reverse order or method.
- That which appears or is presented when anything, as a lance, a line, a course of conduct, etc., is reverted or turned contrary to its natural direction.
- The back side; as, the reverse of a drum or trench; the reverse of a medal or coin, that is, the side opposite to the obverse. See Obverse.
- A turn or fold made in bandaging, by which the direction of the bandage is changed.
- To turn back; to cause to face in a contrary direction; to cause to depart.
- To return; to revert.
- To become or be reversed.
- To cause to return; to recall.
- To overthrow by a contrary decision; to make void; to under or annual for error; as, to reverse a judgment, sentence, or decree.
- Turned upside down; greatly disturbed.
- Reversed; as, a reverse shell.
- That which is directly opposite or contrary to something else; a contrary; an opposite.
- The act of reversing; complete change; reversal; hence, total change in circumstances or character; especially, a change from better to worse; misfortune; a check or defeat; as, the enemy met with a reverse.
- A thrust in fencing made with a backward turn of the hand; a backhanded stroke.
- To change totally; to alter to the opposite.
- To turn upside down; to invert.
- Hence, to overthrow; to subvert.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of REVERSE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word REVERSE
"Unlike the ghosts around them, Peeves the Poltergeist was the very reverse of pale and transparent."
- The word/phrase 'reverse' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"The Reverse Spell effect? said Sirius sharply."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the reverse in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"All that would have happened is a kind of reverse echo."
- To understand the meaning of reverse, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
REVERSE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
REVERSE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "REVERSE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"That time cannot reverse."
- This term reverse was used by J.E. Deegan in the Poem Love Poem.
"Retarding regret and refrain; Our rookie raised and rightly took Reverse step to pride regain."
- This term reverse was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Alliteration Poems for Teens - A Rookie's Relay.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें