Meaning of REVEAL in Hindi
Meaning of reveal in Hindi
- प्रकट करना prakat karana prakat karanaa
- प्रत्यक्ष करना pratyaksh karana pratyaksh karanaa
- प्रदर्शित करना pradarshit karana pradarshit karanaa
- खोल देना khol dena khol denaa
- प्रकाश में लाना prakash men lana prakaash men lanaa
- दिखाना dikhana dikhanaa
- बतलाना batalana batalanaa
- बताना batana batanaa
- व्यक्त करना vyakt karana vyakt karanaa wyakt karana
- प्रकाश करना prakash karana prakaash karanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of REVEAL in English
- Specifically, to communicate (that which could not be known or discovered without divine or supernatural instruction or agency).
- The side of an opening for a window, doorway, or the like, between the door frame or window frame and the outer surface of the wall; or, where the opening is not filled with a door, etc., the whole thickness of the wall; the jamb.
- To make known (that which has been concealed or kept secret); to unveil; to disclose; to show.
- A revealing; a disclosure.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of REVEAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word REVEAL
"But as they stepped into it, light suddenly flooded the room to reveal an astonishing sight."
- The word/phrase 'reveal' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Reveal your secret! he said, touching the wand to the parchment."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the reveal in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"The portrait swung forward to reveal a hole in the wall through which they all climbed."
- To understand the meaning of reveal, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
REVEAL usage in Proverbs/Idioms
REVEAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "REVEAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The face to-morrow's sun shall first reveal,"
- This term reveal was used by Sara Coleridge in the Poem O sleep, my Babe.
"As the bloody tears reveal themselves,"
- This term reveal was used by XxiLuvUxX Rawr in the Poem Let the Blood Flow - Poem.
"Compelling Fathoming secrets Fears and yearnings My soul dare not reveal."
- This term reveal was used by chona david in the Poem In My Mind's Eye.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें