Meaning of RESOLUTION in Hindi
Meaning of resolution in Hindi
- दृढ निश्चय(Pr. Dridh nishchay)
- स्थिर मति(Pr. Sthir mati)
- विचार(Pr. Vichar vichaar wichar)
- इरादा(Pr. Erada eraadaa)
- विश्लेषण(Pr. Vishleshan wishleshan)
- हल करना(Pr. Hal karana hal karanaa)
- मंजूर की हुयी राय(Pr. Manjur ki huyi ray manjoor kee huyee raay manzur ki huyi ray)
- स्वीकृत प्रस्ताव(Pr. Svikrit prastav sveekrit prastaav swikrit prastaw)
- विभेदन(Pr. Vibhedan wibhedan)
- संकल्प(Pr. Sankalp)
- समाधान(Pr. Samadhan samaadhan)
- किसी प्रश्न का उत्तर(Pr. Kisi prashn ka uttar kisee prashn kaa uttar)
- दृढ़ निश्चय(Pr. Dridh nishchay)
- दृढ़ता(Pr. Dridhata dridhataa)
- निश्चय(Pr. Nishchay)
- प्रस्ताव(Pr. Prastav prastaav prastaw)
- मंजूर की हुई राय(Pr. Manjur ki hui ray manjoor kee huee raay manzur ki hui ray)
- खण्डन(Pr. Khandan)
- विघटन(Pr. Vighatan wighatan)
Meaning of RESOLUTION in English
- The act, operation, or process of resolving. specifically: (a) the act of separating a compound into its elements or component parts. (b) the act of analyzing a complex notion, or solving a vexed question or difficult problem.
- The state of being relaxed; relaxation.
- The state of being resolved, settled, or determined; firmness; steadiness; constancy; determination.
- That which is resolved or determined; a settled purpose; determination. specifically: a formal expression of the opinion or will of an official body or a public assembly, adopted by vote; as, a legislative resolution; the resolutions of a public meeting.
- The state of being resolved or firm in opinion or thought; conviction; assurance.
- The act or process of solving; solution; as, the resolution of an equation or problem.
- A breaking up, disappearance; or termination, as of a fever, a tumor, or the like.
- The passing of a dissonant into a consonant chord by the rising or falling of the note which makes the discord.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RESOLUTION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RESOLUTION
"She shook her head with great resolution"
- The word/phrase 'resolution' was used by 'Vladimir Nabokov' in 'Lolita'.
"And in this position he took an important resolution"
- 'Leo Tolstoy' has used the resolution in the novel Anna karenina.
"The young ones had registered a separate resolution"
- To understand the meaning of resolution, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in Anna karenina.
RESOLUTION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "RESOLUTION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And resolution in your eyes"
- This term resolution was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem A miracle of bethlehem.
"In the knowledge of resolution time"
- This term resolution was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Resolution time.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें