Meaning of REPORT in Hindi
Meaning of report in Hindi
- अफवाह aphavah afawah
- खबर khabar
- चर्चा charcha charchaa
- व्यक्ति के विषय मे धारणा vyakti ke vishay me dharana vyakti ke vishay me dhaaranaa wyakti ke wishay me dharana
- विवरण vivaran wiwaran
- खबर देना khabar dena khabar denaa
- रिपोर्ट लिखाना riport likhana riport likhanaa
- समाचार पत्र या अखबार के लिये खबर या समाचार देना samachar patr ya akhabar ke liye khabar ya samachar dena samaachaar patr yaa akhabaar ke liye khabar yaa samaachaar denaa
- हाजिरी देना hajiri dena haajiree denaa haziri dena
- प्रतिवेदन करना prativedan karana prativedan karanaa pratiwedan karana
- रपट rapat
- रिपोर्ट देना riport dena riport denaa
- उपस्थित होना upasthit hona upasthit honaa
- जानकारी janakari janakaaree zanakari
- प्रतिवेदन prativedan pratiwedan
- रिपोर्ट विवरण riport vivaran riport wiwaran
- वृत्त vritt writt
- सूचना suchana soochanaa
- सरकारी रपट sarakari rapat sarakaaree rapat
- जैसा देखा या खोजा कह देना jaisa dekha ya khoja kah dena jaisaa dekhaa yaa khojaa kah denaa zaisa dekha ya khoza kah dena
- बयान करना bayan karana bayan karanaa
- विवरण देना vivaran dena vivaran denaa wiwaran dena
- सरकारी तौर पर इत्तिला करना sarakari taur par ettila karana sarakaaree taur par ettilaa karanaa
- अच्छे नाम का achchhe nam ka achchhe naam kaa
- आवाज aavaj aavaaj aawaz
- गप gap
- रिपोर्ट riport
- लेख lekh
- विस्फोटक पदार्थ के चलने की आवाज़ visphotak padarth ke chalane ki aavaz visphotak padaarth ke chalane kee aavaaz wisfotak padarth ke chalane ki aawaj
- समाचार samachar samaachaar
- अपने बारे मे जानकारी देना apane bare me janakari dena apane baare me janakaaree denaa apane bare me zanakari dena
- कार्य प्रगति की सूचना kary pragati ki suchana kaary pragati kee soochanaa
- बताना batana batanaa
- रपट करना rapat karana rapat karanaa
- सूचना देना suchana dena soochanaa denaa
- हाजिर होना hajir hona haajir honaa hazir hona
- प्रतिवेदन देना prativedan dena prativedan denaa pratiwedan dena
- वर्णन varnan warnan
- कहना kahana kahanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of REPORT in English
- To refer.
- To give an account of; to relate; to tell; to circulate publicly, as a story; as, in the common phrase, it is reported.
- To make minutes of, as a speech, or the doings of a public body; to write down from the lips of a speaker.
- To write an account of for publication, as in a newspaper; as, to report a public celebration or a horse race.
- An account or statement of the results of examination or inquiry made by request or direction; relation.
- Sound; noise; as, the report of a pistol or cannon.
- An official statement of facts, verbal or written; especially, a statement in writing of proceedings and facts exhibited by an officer to his superiors; as, the reports of the heads af departments to Congress, of a master in chancery to the court, of committees to a legislative body, and the like.
- To return or present as the result of an examination or consideration of any matter officially referred; as, the committee reported the bill witth amendments, or reported a new bill, or reported the results of an inquiry.
- Rapport; relation; connection; reference.
- To present one's self, as to a superior officer, or to one to whom service is due, and to be in readiness for orders or to do service; also, to give information, as of one's address, condition, etc.; as, the officer reported to the general for duty; to report weekly by letter.
- An account or statement of a judicial opinion or decision, or of case argued and determined in a court of law, chancery, etc.; also, in the plural, the volumes containing such reports; as, Coke's Reports.
- To make a statement of the conduct of, especially in an unfavorable sense; as, to report a servant to his employer.
- A story or statement circulating by common talk; a rumor; hence, fame; repute; reputation.
- To bring back, as an answer; to announce in return; to relate, as what has been discovered by a person sent to examine, explore, or investigate; as, a messenger reports to his employer what he has seen or ascertained; the committee reported progress.
- To return or repeat, as sound; to echo.
- To give an official account or statement of; as, a treasurer reports the receipts and expenditures.
- To make a report, or response, in respect of a matter inquired of, a duty enjoined, or information expected; as, the committee will report at twelve o'clock.
- To furnish in writing an account of a speech, the proceedings at a meeting, the particulars of an occurrence, etc., for publication.
- That which is reported.
- A sketch, or a fully written account, of a speech, debate, or the proceedings of a public meeting, legislative body, etc.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of REPORT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word REPORT
"Report him! Neville shook his head."
- The word/phrase 'report' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Hermione had been urging him to report the robbery, but Harry didn't like the idea."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the report in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"Are you going to report me? Harry asked her, grinning."
- To understand the meaning of report, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
REPORT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
REPORT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "REPORT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"But none has words she can report of thee."
- This term report was used by Matthew Arnold in the Poem The Scholar-Gipsy.
"Will thy tomb report of thee;"
- This term report was used by Richard Crashaw in the Poem The Weeper.
"No honour nor report,"
- This term report was used by Samuel Daniel in the Poem Ulysses and the Siren.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें