Meaning of REMINISCENT in Hindi
Your search "reminiscing" did not match any word. Showing result for "reminiscent"
Meaning of reminiscent in Hindi
Meaning of REMINISCENT in English
- Recalling to mind, or capable of recalling to mind; having remembrance; reminding one of something.
- One who is addicted to indulging, narrating, or recording reminiscences.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of REMINISCENT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word REMINISCENT
"He went mental, said ron, with a reminiscent gleam in his eyes"
- The word/phrase 'reminiscent' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the half blood prince'.
- 'Vladimir Nabokov' has used the reminiscent in the novel Lolita.
REMINISCENT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "REMINISCENT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Always reminiscent a dove! known as a symbol of love"
- This term reminiscent was used by Benhur Soans in the Poem Girl in my life - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें