Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of REMEDY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word REMEDY
"An excellent remedy for the more stubborn forms of acne, bubotuber pus"
- The word/phrase 'remedy' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"Splendid! you can't imagine what an effectual remedy it is for every sort of foolishness"
- 'Leo Tolstoy' has used the remedy in the novel Anna karenina.
REMEDY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "REMEDY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"To find the remedy we're lacking"
- This term remedy was used by Robert Browning in the Poem The pied piper of hamelin.
"So that i am past remedy"
- This term remedy was used by Sir Thomas Wyatt in the Poem To his lute.
- This term remedy was used by Ian Stevens in the Poem Burn these words to ash - poem.