Meaning of REMEDY in Hindi
Meaning of remedy in Hindi
- उपचार upachar upachaar
- दवा dava davaa dawa
- आराम करना aaram karana aaraam karanaa
- चंगा करना changa karana changaa karanaa
- मरम्मत करना marammat karana marammat karanaa
- इलाज elaj elaaj elaz
- औषधी जो रोग या किसी हानि को दूर करे aushadhi jo rog ya kisi hani ko dur kare aushadhee jo rog yaa kisee hani ko door kare aushadhi zo rog ya kisi hani ko dur kare
- रोग का निवारण rog ka nivaran rog kaa nivaaran rog ka niwaran
- ठीक करना thik karana theek karanaa
- उपचार करना upachar karana upachaar karanaa
- औषधी जो रोग वा किसी हानि को दूर करे aushadhi jo rog va kisi hani ko dur kare aushadhee jo rog vaa kisee hani ko door kare aushadhi zo rog wa kisi hani ko dur kare
- उपाय करना upay karana upaay karanaa
- उपाय upay upaay
- प्रतिकार pratikar pratikaar
- तसल्ली देना tasalli dena tasallee denaa
- सुधारना sudharana sudhaaranaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of REMEDY in English
- That which relieves or cures a disease; any medicine or application which puts an end to disease and restores health;
- The legal means to recover a right, or to obtain redress for a wrong.
- That which corrects or counteracts an evil of any kind; a corrective; a counteractive; reparation; cure;
- To apply a remedy to; to relieve; to cure; to heal; to repair; to redress; to correct; to counteract.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of REMEDY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word REMEDY
"An excellent remedy for the more stubborn forms of acne, bubotuber pus."
- The word/phrase 'remedy' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"Splendid! You can't imagine what an effectual remedy it is for every sort of foolishness."
- 'Leo Tolstoy' has used the remedy in the novel Anna Karenina.
REMEDY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "REMEDY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"To find the remedy we're lacking,"
- This term remedy was used by Robert Browning in the Poem The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
"So that I am past remedy:"
- This term remedy was used by Sir Thomas Wyatt in the Poem To His Lute.
- This term remedy was used by Ian Stevens in the Poem Burn These Words To Ash - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें