Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of REMARKS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word REMARKS
"And out loud to boot, totally unconcerned that doña lupe might hear his lascivious remarks"
- The word/phrase 'remarks' was used by 'Mario Vargas Llosa' in 'Who killed palomino molero'.
"Making a few other tedious remarks, the general looked at lobytko and grinned"
- 'Anton Chekhov' has used the remarks in the novel The stories of anton chekhov.
"Then he composed general statistics of the canton of yonville, followed by climatological remarks"
- To understand the meaning of remarks, please see the following usage by Gustave Flaubert in Madame bovary.
REMARKS usage in Proverbs/Idioms
REMARKS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "REMARKS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Disparaging remarks in the name of progress"
- This term remarks was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Ghosts - poem.
"I hear the nasty remarks they say without them even saying them"
- This term remarks was used by Felicia Edy in the Poem Do you think they'll stop now.