To better understand the meaning of "RELIES", certain examples of its usage are presented.
Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word "RELIES"
"There are an awful lot of things that could go wrong, so much relies on chance."
- The word/phrase "relies" was used by "J. K. Rowling" in "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows".
"RELIES" has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below.
Usage of "RELIES": Examples from famous English Poetry
- "On some fond breast the parting soul relies,"
- This term relies was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem Elegy written in a Country Churchyard.
- "Our freedom relies on the law of the land Our future depends on our grit."
- This term relies was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Tom Zarts "50" America At War Poems.