Meaning of RELATIONSHIP in Hindi
Meaning of relationship in Hindi
Meaning of RELATIONSHIP in English
- The state of being related by kindred, affinity, or other alliance.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RELATIONSHIP, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RELATIONSHIP
"A brutal ending to what should have been a long and happy relationship."
- The word/phrase 'relationship' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince'.
"To-day I stand at the feet of all those who can claim any relationship with him."
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the relationship in the novel The King Of The Dark Chamber.
"This gaudy relationship did him little good at school."
- To understand the meaning of relationship, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete Sherlock Holmes.
RELATIONSHIP usage in Proverbs/Idioms
RELATIONSHIP has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "RELATIONSHIP": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I know that our relationship"
- This term relationship was used by Anita Higgins in the Poem Love Poem.
"To feel so close in a relationship."
- This term relationship was used by Laura Baker in the Poem Love Poem.
"A relationship is not a deal."
- This term relationship was used by Tasha Carter in the Poem Not What It Seems... - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें