Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of REGRET, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word REGRET
"You can imagine how i -how i regret that now"
- The word/phrase 'regret' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"You'll regret it if you don't"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the regret in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"And i regret to say that your worries are not baseless"
- To understand the meaning of regret, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
REGRET has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "REGRET": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And though the present i regret"
- This term regret was used by William Congreve in the Poem False though she be.
"Regret flows from the depths of my soul"
- This term regret was used by Daryl R. Swensson in the Poem Love poem.
"Yet shall some tribute of regret be paid"
- This term regret was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem On the extinction of the venetian republic, 1802.