Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RECONCILE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RECONCILE
"Come along; i will reconcile you"
- The word/phrase 'reconcile' was used by 'Anton Chekhov' in 'The stories of anton chekhov'.
"Emma! mamma! cried charles, trying to reconcile them"
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the reconcile in the novel Madame bovary.
"Even the high pay cannot reconcile me to the discomforts of my situation"
- To understand the meaning of reconcile, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
RECONCILE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "RECONCILE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The gods are hard to reconcile"
- This term reconcile was used by Alfred Tennyson, Lord Tennyson in the Poem Song of the lotos-eaters.
"Ma often utters 'retard' to reconcile"
- This term reconcile was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Connect.